Slider

HELLO AGAIN

The Bourjois Blogger Summer Party! #BourjoisSummer

Monday 7 July 2014

#bourjoissummer bourjois paris product launch delice de poudre duo my pale skin

#bourjoissummer bourjois paris product launch delice de poudre duo my pale skin

#bourjoissummer bourjois paris product launch delice de poudre duo my pale skin

#bourjoissummer bourjois paris product launch contour clubbing waterproof pencil eyeliner my pale skin

#bourjoissummer bourjois paris product launch contour clubbing waterproof pencil eyeliner my pale skin

#bourjoissummer bourjois paris product launch contour clubbing waterproof pencil eyeliner my pale skin

#bourjoissummer bourjois paris product launch rouge edition velevet lipstick swatch my pale skin

#bourjoissummer bourjois paris product launch rouge edition velevet lipstick swatch my pale skin April todd Beautiface blog

#bourjoissummer bourjois paris product launch rouge edition velevet lipstick swatch my pale skin Monica moth loves blog

#bourjoissummer bourjois paris product launch my pale skin chocolate fountain

Bourjois Paris Nail art Manicure

Bourjois Paris Nail art Manicure Nail Polish Swatch

Bourjois Paris Nail art Manicure Nail Polish Swatch

Bourjois Paris Nail art Manicure Nail Polish Swatch

Em Ford My pale Skin Blog April Todd Beautiface blog, Monica Moth loves Bourjois Party #bouroissummer
L-R Em, April & Monica
Last week I was lucky enough to be invited by Bourjois to their Blogger Summer Party. The event took place on the incredible roof terrace of Global Radio in Leicester square. After a frantic afternoon at work I managed to get to the event, albeit 40 minutes late, and met up with two of my favourite bloggers - April & Monica.

I have to say, Bourjois really know how to throw a party.The Bourjois team had thought of everything. From the beautiful hydrangea floral arrangements, to chocolate fountains, lip swatch reading psychics and nail artists - everything was covered at this event.

One of the most exciting things at the the Bourjois Summer Party were the 'sneak peeks' we managed to get of some upcoming Bourjois product launches!

The Delice De Poudre Duo is a product that I was totally taken with. It contains a matte chocolate hued bronzer and also a beautifully light illuminating highlighter in one product. I love the fact that contouring is so mainstream now that there are new products and options coming to the high street every day! This is one which I'm excited to get my hands on and it's due to be released early august at the price of £7.99, which for a contour and a highlight is an absolute bargain.
Bourjois also had on display their new Delice De Poudre - Gold bronzing powder. It's billed to be a great bronzer with gold pigments, however If you're as pale as I am, it's probably not the product for you as I found it way too warm for my pale skin tone, so bear that in mind with this specific product.

Some of the other products which were beautifully displayed were the new Bourjois Contour Clubing Waterproof Eyeliners I'd had a brief glimpse of these at Graduate Fashion Week where I'd see Lans using them on the models. I love that these come in some quirky shades and I'm dying to try shade 59 - Dynamint.  There are so many great eye looks I can imagine being made with these pencils! 

There were also some other amazing products on display at the event, including some new shades of the Rouge Edition Velvet matte lipsticks, cream blushers and Effect 3D lip glosses. 

I really enjoyed the evening and it was great to see some familiar faces at the event, and meet a few new ones. To top it all off, not only did I get spoilt having a manicure at the event, I was also gifted the most gorgeous goodybag from the Bourjois Team and I can't wait to test out some products and review them for you guys. It was a brilliant evening, and I look forward to the next! 

I'd love to hear your thoughts on these new products, is there anything that caught your eye? xxx



9 comments:

  1. Stunning photos! It sounds like an amazing event, slightly jealous haha. You look gorgeous too :D. The Delice De Poudre Duo looks amazing, definitely think I'll be getting that xxx
    -Sarah Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such a good event, I hope you had fun! x
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a lot of fun! These products launches excite me SO much! x

    Taslima | The little things in life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhh I am even sadder I couldn’t make it now... It looks like such a fun event and your pictures look stunning

    Hayley x
    http://www.teapartybeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was invited to this but couldn't make it because of work. looks like i missed a good event! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This event sounds great. I love your photo's too :)

    Yazmin xx
    www.yazzyscorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wasn't it such a stunning event, sorry I didn't say hi, totally didn't put your Twitter/blog to your face, oops. Loved your outfit :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great day, love the photography too x
    http://blushingbeauty9.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Their staff is excellent; they are so attentive to all of your needs. Their manager also ROCK! Thanks to their team, I'm so happy I choose this venue for our corporate events!

    ReplyDelete