Slider

HELLO AGAIN

My Homeware Haul!

Sunday 20 July 2014

Homeware haul, Cargo homeware Hauk Mypaleskin blog

Homeware haul, Cargo homeware Haul Mypaleskin blog

There's nothing I love more than a good bargain and after I found myself wandering through Wimbledon town centre after finishing a really early 5am film shoot I headed into Cargo and picked up a few pretties for my flat! Have you ever shopped and forgot everything you bought? Well I have, and I did... 



I never thought I'd find myself enjoying filming YouTube videos as much as I do, and I'm hoping when I get the hang of it, I'll find a schedule that works for me! I'm aiming to post one video a week for you guys, and am working on a few video ideas to post over the upcoming weeks!

 If you have any suggestions for videos you'd like me to film, let me know in the comments!
Em xxx


4 comments:

  1. Loving your youtube videos at the moment, love your homeward picks! x
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely video girl :) You picked out some lovely things!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha Love it! I am contemplating start videos on my blog too, but I actually am not the biggest fan of my voice ha! But you pull it off splendidly!

    Lucy X
    www.skeeterandscout.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your YouTube videos you look so comfortable infront of the camera!! Keep up the fab work - and yes I'm already subscribed....
    Charlotte x

    www.styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete