Slider

HELLO AGAIN

Elf Baked Blush - Peachy Cheeky Review!

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Elf cosmetics peachy cheeky review, swatch

Elf cosmetics peachy cheeky review, swatch my pale skin

Those of you who read my blog know that i'm a big lover of Elf Cosmetics and many of their products feature on My Pale Skin quite often. What You don't know, is that the Elf Cosmetics Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky may just be one of my favourite Elf products of all time. 

Baked blushes were new to me up until this year, and I didn't actually own many blushes total. I recently wore this blusher in my Summer Pale Dewy Make Up Tutorial video and I have also been wearing it everyday since. Peachy Cheeky is gorgeous natural peach shade that compliments Pale Skin perfectly. I find that it  gives a good natural colour payoff without seeming chalky or over the top, yet has just the right level of shimmer to make a statement which makes it perfect for an everyday office look. However you can still build this up to create a stunning evening cheek.

On a negative side, I wish that it had a bit more staying power. I do find that by the time I get home from work it has mostly worn off, however to be fair, I don't know of many blushers that will last a full day 10 hour working day without some serious prep and setting spray.

Overall, I think the price of £3.95 - or less if you can grab one in the Elf sale, makes this an absolute must have product, and if you can, I recommend you grab one before they sell out!

What's your favourite baked blusher? Let me know in the comments! xxx



12 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I might grab it next time I'm in store!

    The Sunday Chapter
    Angela xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous blush. I love that it has a shimmer to it. It is great that it still looks really natural x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really nice shade, and sounds really good. I have not tried any of their products yet, will have to give it a go.

    Gaby x
    http://theglamdottylife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to try a baked blush and this one looks so similar to my favourite!

    My favourite blush is an Avon luminous blush, so like the ELF it has the right amount of shimmer in it, in the shade 'Peach'.

    Beka. xo
    http://littleworldofbeka.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so pretty, I think I will definitely have to pick one up in the sale! x
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not tried any of ELF's baked blushes but I seem to own pretty much everything else they sell! At the moment my favourite baked blushes come from Makeup Revolution although I broke my ultimate fave on holiday so I need to make a repeat purchase!

    Jaq @ www.lazydaysbeauty.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I having pale skin myself I often have a hard time finding blush that doesn't make me look like a clown haha! This blush sounds perfect for me and for the price definitely worth a try :)
    emmasbeginning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look really pretty and vintage x
    http://blushingbeauty9.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blush looks super gorgeous! I don't own many elf products but I'll definitely check out their store and look for this blush!
    xx Ann-Kathrin

    annxkathrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never tried any elf products before but this look lovely and its so affordable!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! I'm loving baked products at the moment I think they're gorgeous and apply to the skin so beautifully! This is such a gorgeous colour I really am tempted to make my first E.L.F order after seeing how many products get raved about ! PS love your videos they're so good! xxx
    Katherine Rosie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks SO beautiful! I haven't tried any ELF Baked blushes yet but I have some of their Baked Eyeshadows (which are pretty decent!)
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete