Slider

HELLO AGAIN

Bourjois Nail Polish Remover, Hands & Feet Review!

Thursday 3 July 2014

Bourjois Nail Polish Remover Hands and feet review my pale skin

Bourjois Nail Polish Remover Hands and feet review my pale skin

I admit it. I'm a rubbish girl. My bag is full of junk and my nail polish is often chipped. So when a product such as the Bourjois Nail Polish remover for Hands & Feet* comes along, I feel like I know 'how to girl' again. 

When you live a busy life, or what I usually refer to as 'lack of life' constantly trying to juggle working a full time job as well as blogging consistently, managing your social media profiles and giving the time and effort deserved to those all important offline relationships with a boyfriend, family and if you have many left, friends -  one of the first things that can slack for me anyway, are my nails. 

I go through stages of painting my nails multiple times a week, to not wearing polish for months simply because of the chips that occur so easily and out of my sheer laziness, the effort that it takes to remove the polish as well as the slightly fragile nails that I find nail varnish remover leaves behind.

Bourjois have introduced a product that relieves so many of the factors that makes me loathe painted nails sometimes. The main bottle is filled with a sponge that you can dip your finger into. I like to use the erm, dip and twist method. That usually works for me and takes my nail varnish off so easily. However, they've also introduced the much needed Foot sponge! A small sponge fixed to the lid of the product which can be used as a handy sponge to remove any pedi polish and also stops you trying to shove your toes into the main pot... yeah, don't do that... It hurts.

The Bourois Nail Polish Remover* is one of those unexpected great products that actually works incredibly well. It doesn't have that nasty nail polish smell, and it doesn't make my nails feel like they've been soaked in paint stripper and brittle. It's a new firm favourite and because of it, I can look forward to painting my nails again. 

How do you remove your nail polish? Let me know in the comments xxx



8 comments:

  1. This looks like a lot of packaging for a nail polish remover, but I like that it doesn't sound too harsh on the nails... mine have been prone to splitting recently and I'm sure it's because of the removers damaging them. Thanks for the review!

    www.sophschoices.co.uk

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool product. I've never seen it before!

    The Sunday Chapter
    Angela xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOD your blog looks lovely! I broke mine meddling with my HTML... oops!

    I see what you mean about your perfectionist qualities, those photos are beautiful

    April xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sound out this, the thing in the lid is such a great idea! x
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been a bit sceptical of this polish remover - it all seemed a bit gimmicky to me but I think you've won me over. A remover that doesn't smell or make your nails feel brittle? I'm all over that! haha.

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'll give this a try!

    www.beautylymin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic and helpful information We appreciate you sharing it with us. In case you find it useful, kindly keep spreading the word. I'm grateful. Information about the speed test 10 second read this post and enjoying this tool to increase your clicking speed can be found below.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the information your article brings. I see the novelty of your writing, I will share it for everyone to read together. Read this article color blindness. Many online color blind tests are available for people to take for free.

    ReplyDelete