Slider

HELLO AGAIN

A More Wearable Bold & Gold Look...

Thursday 17 July 2014







Yesterday I shared with you my Bold & Gold make up look. Today I'm bringing you a more wearable version of the same look. Make up is a funny old thing, by just changing one lipstick, you can transform an entire look and an entire frame of mind.  Teaming this same look with a 'My lips but better' lipstick, made me feel elegant and red carpet ready. 

I'd say this is the type of look that I'd wear to a premiere... if I ever got invited to one, or perfect for prom... not that I even went to a prom... (Still sad about that.)

There are so many different ways to wear this look and the KIKO eyeshadow Sticks I bought recently are perfect for experimenting with to mix up the 'gold'. I may try this same look with another Eyeshadow stick to see how that effects my mood too! 

The full product list for this look can be found in my previous post.

LIPSTICK:


I'd love to hear your thoughts on this look! Which of the two did you prefer? Let me know in the comments!
Em xxx

11 comments:

  1. You are one gorgeous lady!

    Charlotte // The Goodowl
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one as well! I wear my make up like this in the day time!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a gorgeous look, the subtle accent of gold really makes your eyes pop! x

    Megan:) www.botunalainn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, this kind of look is my go-to evening out look - looks amazing on you! Xx

    Kitty | kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful look, and it looks so wearable like this! x
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely look! Gold is my favourite colour so natually I was going to like this! I'm going to a wedding in a few weeks and this would look great with my dress! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both looks depending on the occasion you would be wearing them, like you say this one is a more subtle classy take on the look, whereas the previous one is more vampy. Both look great on you. You have the perfect face for makeup and have suited every look you have posted on here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous make up look! Definitely perfect for a glamourous event! And the gold suits you really well!
    xx Ann-Kathrin

    annxkathrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely makeup look! It is perfect!
    Ps. Proms are overrated, so don't be sad about it :)

    Emma Louise xx

    theemmalouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bold look is amazing but I'd be much more likely to wear this. My prom wasn't very exciting, you didn't miss out on much! x

    eleanor's adventures in wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look! You're so pretty too!

    P.s. I thought my prom was a whole lotta fuss for nothing!!

    Amie @ dimplebug.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete