Slider

HELLO AGAIN

The Lust List! - February Edition.

Thursday 20 February 2014


em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger



Hey lovelies, so I've decided i'm going to post a lust list every month! Hurrah! 


It's going to be full of products which I'm dying to get my grubby little paws on. I've bought a fair amount of drugstore products this month, most of which i'm yet to even try, and I haven't even begun to buy half the mid-high end make up I would like! 

Here's the list that will end up breaking my bank...



  1. Naked 3 Palette 
  2. Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara, Black.
  3. Kevyn Aucoin, The Celestial Powder
  4. By Terry, Touche Veloutee Concealer
  5. Lorac Pro Palette
  6. Nars Blush in Day Dream
  7. Laura Mercier Secret Concealer
  8. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Radiant Magenta
  9. Kevyn Aucoin Beauty The Sensual Skin Enhancer
And now for the scary part... the collective cost of all of these products is 

 £270.00

or $450.00

I think a trip to Space NK and Liberty is in order to work out what I need, and what I can live without... 
I am meant to be saving up to get my teeth done after all...

Which of these products have you used? What do you rate? What do you hate? 






2 comments:

  1. The more opportunities the matrimonial service offers, the better.Pay attention to whether new users go through the sexy eastern european women verification procedure when registering a profile. This will help to ensure that you are chatting on a dating site with a chosen girl. And it eliminates the risk of meeting the wrong woman on the first date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computer awareness encompasses understanding hardware, software, and their interactions. It involves familiarity with programming languages, data structures, and algorithms. Cybersecurity awareness is crucial, recognizing potential threats and safeguarding data. Stay updated on emerging technologies, promoting adaptability in this dynamic field. Continuous learning ensures relevance in the ever-evolving computer landscape.

    ReplyDelete